When they go to camp, some people bring many unnecessary things from home. Here’s a list of several items you might think you will need at camp, but you probably won’t.
- Dirt: most camps have plenty already, and it’s free.
- Anvil: The camp will supply tools for craft projects.
- Monster Chow: some campers believe that if they bring monster food to camp and a monster comes, it will eat the monster food instead of them. Actually, monsters will smell the monster chow and come looking for it. It’s better to not attract their attention.
- The Complete Collected Works of Bulwer-Lytton: There are many activities at camp, and you will not have as much time for reading as you might think.
- The State of Connecticut: We don’t know why some campers think they will need this state, but don’t bring it. It’s much larger and heavier than it looks on the map.
- Elephant bullets: Elephants won’t bother you if you don’t bother them. Plus, it is illegal to shoot them.
- Louis XIV chair: The chairs at camp may not be the most elegant, but you only need to put up with them for a few weeks.