This is the time of year when parents pack their kids away to summer camp, so they can briefly recapture the freedom of being childless. As a summer camp goer, you may be wondering what critically important things you must not leave behind. Here are some camping essentials you might have forgotten.
- Communicator: To tell your starship to “beam you up” when you’ve had one too many mosquito bites.
- Superhero Costume: If you have a secret superhero identity, you just know the Evil Doctor Zarg will show up right when you don’t have your costume. Bring it, and foil his insane plan for camp domination.
- TV Remote Control: So your family will think of you while you’re away.
- Electron Microscope:In case you need to tell the difference between cheese and soap.
- Extra-large Pooper Scooper: In case an elephant gets into your cabin.